Hello! Welcome to LJP.
Thanks for stopping by my site! I'm a natural light photographer based in Rochester Hills, Michigan. My love of photography started at a very young age. I can remember loading up on the good 'ole Kodak disposable cameras and wasting the end of the roll just so I could go to the drug store and print out my photos. My mind was blown with the digital era...you can actually see the pictures before you have to develop them?! Amazing :)
Every day I'm inspired by my husband, daughter, son, Boston Terrier, family, and all of my friends and their children. My favorite part of this job is hearing and seeing how excited you are about your photos. Making memories and capturing them on film is so important! I’m excited to be able to extend my love of photography to you and your loved ones. My goal is to for you to fall in love with your photos. I'd describe my style as natural, fun, and creative. I hope you'll enjoy looking back on such special and memorable times in you and your families' lives. I'm looking forward to working with you!!
Fun Facts About Me:
- I have a bachelor's degree from Michigan State and that's where I met my husband
- I have a master's degree from Saginaw Valley
- I'm a middle school teacher, too
- If I could have a superpower I would teleport
- I love to read
- My favorite dessert is warm chocolate chip cookies
- truffle fries...that is all
- I am a lover of music and can't wait until concerts are allowed again
- Beach vacations are my favorite
- My favorite color is green